Friday, March 31, 2017

Changes

     I decided to start changing the plot a little. So at the very beginning the plot was supposed to be two cops walking down a street and then one cop has to take a call from his wife, and while that happened the other cop died. After that cop dies the other one dies as well but i decided to make some changes to that. Like I said before I changed the cops to teenagers just to make it more believable acting and the wife to the girlfriend but now I decided to change the wife to one of the cops little brother. I did this because my friend who was going to help me film couldn't go the day I planned and I wanted to speed up the process so I changed it to my little brother. My little brother can hep me with this part when I decide to film. Since he is little and the sibling it'll make the character seem vulnerable.

    So far that is all the changes that I plan to make because I think that I have a solid plot and I asked for some opinions of my friends and any changes and they believe that it's a good plot. So if I think of any other changes to make to the plot I'll ask others for their opinions to get other peoples perspective into my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment