Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Research

      I decided to continue researching to find other factors of scary movies that are commonly displayed in films. I found this website and here it talks about the standard characters that are found in scary movies. Here it talks about different type of characters like antagonist who makes the the protagonist use self defense or the ditsy friend who doesn't make it. These are two types of characters that I am going to try to incorporate into my own film.
      In my film opening I'm going to have 2 cops as the beginning main characters and I know that one of them is for sure going to die, in order to add the fear factor, but I am still undecided if both characters are going to die. But making them both die, or just one of them will add to the main characteristic of an antagonist of a thriller and making the main protagonist try and use self defense. Right now all I need to work out is a couple more details and then I'm ready to plan out my film

 Jardine, Jackie. "7 Standard Characters in Almost Every Horror Movie ..." All Women's Talk. N.p., 15 Aug. 2013. Web. 18 Mar. 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment