Sunday, March 26, 2017

Filming Problems

    Yesterday I began filming and it did not go too well. We decided to do it at my house since my house has a little alley in between my house and my neighbors but we ran into a few problems. The first problem was the lighting and I expected this. The camera didnt capture the peoples faces as much as I hoped too and didn't bring enough flashlights but I think if next time I bring more flashlights it would work out better.
   Another problem we had was the script. I didn't like a lot of the way we were saying thing, what I mean by that is the tone in which we said it. I noticed that while filming but when we started to whisper to make the theme scarier you could barely hear from the specific angles I wanted each shot to be. After this I searched up different scary movies in which they introduced the idea of whispering and this came up. Here it shows a scary short film in which whispering contributes to the scary effect of the film. I want to do something similar to that in my film but was having trouble with the volume of the voices.


Dannyfdonahue. "The Whisperer-Short Film." YouTube. YouTube, 28 Mar. 2016. Web. 26 Mar. 2017

No comments:

Post a Comment