Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Criticized

       Today I got criticized on my movie opening and got their ideas on what they thought of my ideas. I think this is helpful because it opens up my mind onto different views. They told me that the idea about cops was too difficult to do because it wouldn't seem right if two teenage boys were cops, the maturity level wouldn't be where it should be. I want the movie to be scary since its a thriller and the fact that teenage cops might affect that isn't good.
      I am going to start filming this Saturday so when I start I'm going to make sure I incorporate that aspect. Since they told me that I am just going to make it two teenage boys just hanging out. The fact that the are not cops doesn't change much but I'm glad I got criticized because I did not think of that and their tips were helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment