Monday, March 27, 2017

More Planning

     So I'm trying to plan everything further ahead because of the conundrum I got into last time filming. To help film I'm going to tell my brother to help record it. For the lights I'm going to get my friends to help me out hold the flashlights in different places because that was a major problem i had last time. I'm gonna film at 8 so we still have time to film and the neighborhood lights are on, which are perfect to help out with the lighting.
     To help me edit I'm going to get my brother to help me, I am familiar with iMovie but he uses it more often since he films a lot so he can help me use the cuts I want. I'm trying to perfect everything as much as I can because this is due in a couple of weeks and I'm trying to make sure there are no flaws this time and nothing can go wrong.
     For the sounds like I'm going to try again once again but if that doesn't work I might do a voice over for specific scenes, I still have to see. Even though there are a couple weeks left and I can film I want to try and film as much as I can this weekend in order to have time to edit throughout the week. I kind of regret choosing thriller because it involves filming at night and that's a little complicated but I enjoy the challenge and think that my movie is gonna come out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment