Saturday, March 18, 2017

Shooting Schedule

    I decided that I needed begin to plan out how exactly I'm going to shoot the movie and some other specifics, like where I'm going to film it and at what time. In the previous blog I stated that I was planning on doing the shooting at night because of how the night time helps with the thriller factor of the movie and how it's a common factor in in scary scenes, so I decided that I want to begin shooting as soon as possible so I have time to make changes if I choose and/or have time to reflect on what I did and how I can improve it. Since I decided on that I decided to begin filming next Friday night since the next day there's no school and we can retake shots if needed.
   I plan trying to film most of it by the end of Friday but if I cant then I will film the remaining scenes on the following night, again being at night because of what said before. I think that most of the film opening can be done in one day but I have to see how the shooting goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment