Sunday, March 12, 2017

Planning 3

     For my movie I decided to ask my friends for help in both filming and acting. I already asked them to help me for the filming considering I need more characters. I am also going to need help filming because I am going to be one of the main characters.
     The movie "Nightlight" by Scott Beck is a scary movie that is all filmed at night and uses a flashlight throughout the whole movie. To help film this movie opening I am going to need flashlights for the filming because its going to be at night. I decided to make it at night because a majority of scary movies add make the filming at night to make it more scary such as "The Blair Witch Project" "The Ring" " A  Nightmare On Elm Street". In order to make the film good I'm going to have to add lighting to focus on the main characters and to see what is going on but not too much lighting to make everything visible and to take away fear from the audience. I have not worked out how I'm going to limit the lighting but I will test out different ways when we begin to film to see  what works best.
     To film this I'm going to use my phone and iMovie since I am familiar with how to use each one of them and have used them for previous projects. I am going to try out the iPhone camera to see if it films well at night or else I'm going to have to use an actual camera. There are a lot of little factors that I have to work out still but I am going to see how everything goes and if there needs to be changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment