Sunday, March 19, 2017

Storyboard








 Here I began to plan out how each one of my shots I'm going to use and a basic layout of how the scene will look. I used specific shots and cuts to portray specific meanings or for specific purposes, for example I used at the beginning the zooming in into the two characters to establish the main characters of the scene. I later added different shots of the same conversation (two shots) to keep the audiences attention and make the movie interesting. Something that I used for financial purposes was that I didn't include a shot of the monster that supposedly eats the two cops but is never shown. I did this because it is not in my budget to make a good monster costume or edit one into the movie, so because of that I am going to use different shots to avoid showing it while also displaying suspense. There are some things that I still might change but I will wait till we start shooting in order to see what is going to work and what isn't.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment