Sunday, March 26, 2017

Ideas 4 Problems

       I finally figured out what I'm going to do about the volume and the tone of the voices and also about the flashlights. First of all for the flashlight not only am I going to bring more but Im going to place them at different angles, to show the people but at the same time not make it too bright that the scary effect is taken away. Second with the volume I'm going to give the recording on scene another shot, if not I decided I'm going to record the whispering afterwards and add it in. But that's a back up plan, just in case the first plan doesnt go as well

     I plan on filming again next Friday or Saturday (whatever works best for the rest of the people helping me) and continuing. I say film again because I basically had to delete most of the scenes since the lighting wasn't too good and the other problems we had. I hope to be able to fix this problem and have a successful shooting day.

No comments:

Post a Comment