Thursday, April 6, 2017

Finish Filming

      Today I finally finished filming all the parts. Today's part was really simple it was just one take of my brother on the phone being worried about me. It only took like 3 tries to get it right but I'm glad that I'm done with this whole project. The filming in my opinion was kind of had because no one was the best actors so it took a couple tries every time. And considering that it's at night the fact that it took a couple tries isn't good because at night you have a limited amount of time before it gets too late, that's what happened the first day, but at least this part was short and only took no more than 10 minutes. I'm so glad to be done with filming now I just need to finish editing everything all together.
   
      To this moment I hadn't picked a title for my movie but I decided the title would be "The Silent Murder". I feel like this title fits with the movie because in the movie you never witness who does the actual killing so he is "silent". I wanted to make it The Silent Killer but silent killer is another name for a fart and it doesn't sound very professional, and also it is already a name of a movie and it wouldn't be original. I wanted to wait till the end of filming to pick the name just in case I changed path. It's pretty hard picking a name for the movie because it has to represent the whole movie and has to summarize or relate to the movie, but I'm glad with the name I picked.

No comments:

Post a Comment