Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Continue filming

      Today I continued filing the project. We finished late because we had to wait for night to come and that is usually at about 8 o'clock right now. So after waiting for the night to come we continued filming where we left off. I asked my brother to help us film again because I am one of the characters in the film. We had him holding the camera filming while holding a flashlight because we needed the light. We would've left the flashlight in one place while we film but the parts we were doing required movement so the flashlight needed to shine on the characters.
 
       We are still missing my brothers part of the film. His part is easier to film though because his part is just a conversation between me and him but he's in his room alone. So for his part I have to close the blinds and it will look like night. I'm still going to film at night just so no light goes through but still. His part is just going to be one continuous shot of him talking with me.I am going to edit my part of the conversation in between his so we show a conversation going on between us. Besides his part I am done with filming.

No comments:

Post a Comment